Why does packing a suitcase or a travel bag always occupy so much space at first? This is the first question that comes in our mind, as soon as we start packing for the vacation. So today I’m going to tell you 5 easy methods by which your suitcase will be packed extremely easily and space- effectively.
1. Roll up your t- shirts, swimsuits, towels and trousers so that they occupy minimum space in your suitcase or travel bag. Fold your sweaters and jeans because they are heavier and rolling them will take up more space.
2. Don’t take the bottles containing your cosmetics. Just pour them in a straw which has one of its sides sealed. (You can do that by cutting off the edge of a straw and closing the opening with a lighter.) After pouring the makeup, say foundation, highlighter, shampoo, etc, seal the other end of the straw. Your makeup is now safe and sound, with no scope of leaking. The link to making a sealed straw is given at the end of the post.
3. Carry your accessories such as pendants, earrings and finger rings in a small container (for example an EOS Container) so that they all stay together, without any risk of losing them or getting scattered all over your bag.
4. Carry all your important documents like identity cards in a zip lock pouch and place them in your suitcase under all your clothes, so that, there is no risk of them getting folded or damaged.
5. If you are packing 2-3 pairs of shoes, then keep some small items like chargers, socks and sunglasses in them, so that neither do they get lost nor occupy extra space.
Here’s the link to HOW TO MAKE A SEALED STRAW as I had written above. Check out this video to get a simplified view of the process.
PS: NOT IN POSSESSION OF THE CREDITS OF THE VIDEO.
So I hope you all enjoyed reading this blog on HOW TO PACK A SUITCASE OR A TRAVEL BAG EFFICIENTLY .
Check out my other posts too. I’ll be blogging more about such tips. Till then, take care!!
©BlogPrincess |All rights reserved|